Flesh & Buns serves high-class Asian junk food, delivered in a unique fun and quirky atmosphere
Google result for search term ‘flesh and buns’, out of 445K
Average customer enquiries per month via the website
Website visitors from search engines
Developed in collaboration with Bone Daddies’ branding agency, the Flesh & Buns website provides the visitor with a grungy rock ‘n’ roll feel that extends the brand image into a web presence.
Visitors are treated with full-screen images of spectacular mouth-watering dishes, as well as a comprehensive gallery of food and drink menu items.
With a carefully considered user interface, visitors are able to efficiently:
- delve into the image gallery of inspiring food and drinks
- access a complete list of food and drinks menu items
- reserve a table – seamless user experience integration with OpenTable
- pin-point the restaurants location with Google Maps
- submit an enquiry from the website directly to the restaurant team
- sign-up to the newsletter – directly integrating with Campaign Monitor
- access the latest special offers
- view the most recent activities taking place on the Flesh & Buns Twitter feed
All of these ingredients are seamlessly blended together with a user-friendly content management system (CMS), allowing the Bone Daddies PR and marketing team to quickly and easily make content updates.
Inspired by Japanese izakayas, roughly translated as a pub or place designed for informal eating and drinking, Flesh & Buns is the first restaurant in London to specialise in gao bao buns (DIY filled steamed buns).