Bone Daddies Soho is the original Ramen shop and the Daddie of them all!
Developed in collaboration with Bone Daddies’ branding agency, the Bone Daddies Soho website provides the visitor with a grungy rock ‘n’ roll feel that extends the brand image into a web presence.
Visitors are treated with full-screen images of spectacular mouth-watering dishes, as well as a comprehensive gallery of food and drink menu items.
With a carefully considered user interface, visitors are able to efficiently:
- delve into the image gallery of inspiring food and drinks
- access a complete list of food and drinks menu items
- reserve a table – seamless user experience integration with OpenTable
- pin-point the restaurants location with Google Maps
- submit an enquiry from the website directly to the restaurant team
- sign-up to the newsletter – directly integrating with Campaign Monitor
- access the latest special offers
- view the most recent activities taking place on the Bone Daddies Twitter feed
All of these ingredients are seamlessly blended together with a user-friendly content management system (CMS), allowing the Bone Daddies PR and marketing team to quickly and easily make content updates.
Google result for search term ‘bone daddies’, out of 413K
Average page views per month
Website visitors from search engines
Bone Daddies Soho is not your average noodle joint. Instead, you'll find noodle dishes with gutsy flavours, served with the backdrop of rock 'n' roll music and walls covered in images of quiffed and tattooed Japanese rockabillies.