Bone Daddies High Street Ken is the new ramen restaurant and bar in the heart of West London
Yahoo result for search term ‘bone daddies kensington’, out of 121K
Mobile User Experience rating, Google Insight
Developed in collaboration with Bone Daddies’ branding agency, the Bone Daddies High Street Ken website provides the visitor with a grungy rock ‘n’ roll feel that extends the brand image into a web presence.
Visitors are treated with full-screen images of spectacular mouth-watering dishes, as well as a comprehensive gallery of menu items.
With a carefully considered user interface, visitors are able to efficiently:
- delve into the image gallery of inspiring food and drinks
- access a complete list of food and drinks menu items
- reserve a table – seamless user experience integration with OpenTable
- pin-point the restaurants location with Google Maps
- submit an enquiry from the website directly to the restaurant team
- sign-up to the newsletter – directly integrating with Campaign Monitor
- access the latest special offers
- view the most recent activities taking place on the Bone Daddies Twitter feed
All of these ingredients are seamlessly blended together with a user-friendly content management system (CMS), allowing the Bone Daddies PR and marketing team to quickly and easily make content updates.
The same team that brought meaty broths and noodley goodness to London in the form of Flesh & Buns and Bone Daddies Soho, have expanded into the High Street Kensington health food mecca Whole Foods.