We believe brand image is essential in creating a ‘personality’ for your business that customers can relate to.
The intangible characteristics of a service are the emotions behind people’s perception of a business or organisation. The sophistication, morals, lifestyle, customer service, value and overall image of how the target audience perceives your business are the effects of what branding does. We believe this is much more important than just selling a service or product because it creates lasting relationships instead of one-time purchases.
BRAND/CORE TONE OF VOICE
The visual language for the website will portray your brands ‘core tone of voice’ values, which we’ll identify in collaboration with you as part of our project insight and analysis.
To meet both your business needs and target audience needs we will work closely with you on the following approach to design:
- Sitemap & wireframes: sitemap defining the structure of your website content, with wireframes demonstrating the layout of features to best engage your target audience;
- Moodboards: a collection of image treatments, typographic approaches, colour swatches, etc. intended to evoke a style or concept;
- Initial designs: 3 design routes for your homepage;
- Concept development: developing 1 design route and applying it to each of the website’s page types;
- Final design: implementation of final design refinements and preparing artwork ready for build of the website.